[FWDLK] 59 SPORT FURYs--vin plates

Hello Fellow members
I am doing some research and will certainly publish the results!

Those members with 59 SPORT FURYs (or people that have had one) I would need to get some info from you. If you could please  send the info off  line to to a private message box.

1) please advise the first 4 digits of your S/N  (ex: M294)
2) Please advise where the tag is located (ex: above heater core on rite side)
3) Please advise if you have a second accessory tag and where it is located (ex showing paint and trim codes)
NO names needed,,no names will be used.

I am of the opinion that the 4 various plants did there own thing in where they placed these items, but in fact did it very uniformly!  I think some plants may not have even used an accessory tag. The only proof is in the physical comparisms.

I will post the results--one more key to the mind of MOTHER MOPAR will be exposed.

thank you
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY