[FWDLK] 56 D500-1 At Barrett Jackson

List, A 56 D500-1 is listed at Barrett-Jackson, # 1250.1, I have never heard of this car before. If it is real it will be very interesting for me as I have sought out this model for 12 plus years and have been the only owner of a true documented Dash One example that is completely correct (as of this time and to my knowledge). I know of others such as Dennis Kennedy who have sought an example of the 56 D500-1 since the eighties. I have inquired to BJ about the cars documentation, and will see if I can get a response. I recently have located the build sheets (IBM cards) for a couple other Dash One Dodges and I am confident on the codes that are associated with the model. If the owner can confirm this car it will be great because it will be another example of an extremely historic car, if not it will be a very big disappointment that another undocumented Dash One is circulating as correct. Don't get me wrong there are several recreations that are promoting this model in a big way, and it's great, but they are not advertised as the real McCoy and this is as it should be.  I sure hope it is real one so this historic model can get some well deserved recognition. I do not feel that I need to have the only example, it's actually is not a good thing for such an obscure car, but I do feel that I have been very diligent to portray the car I own as a true example and only after complete confirmation of it's originality from a viable source such as the Chrysler Historical Society. I don't think I am off base to prefer that others do the due diligence as well and confirm their car to a defining degree.  Tim in Golden