Re: [FWDLK] Barrett Jackson Auction List

Re: [FWDLK] Barrett Jackson Auction List

I believe it's also PLUS 8% state tax on all sales. Totals 24%
Ray
On Jan 18, 2006, at 10:19 AM, Johnl wrote:

Hi Tom,
?
If you are referring to the commissions I believe the figure is actually (8%) on both sides.? None the less a sizeable amount.
?
John Lazenby
Southern California, just minutes from Disneyland
1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe Town & Country
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 Chrysler C300
1956 Chrysler 300B
1957 Chrysler 300C Coupe