[FWDLK] Rant about Barrett Jackson

I bought a TIVO a couple of years back and it is the best investment I have made in a good long while.  Instead of suffering thru 15 minutes of commercials to get 30 minutes of news, or endure the commercials at Barrett Jackson, I program TIVO to record them and then I pick thru them at great speed.  I do the same thing for NASCAR broadcasts.  Anymore I mainly just care about the last 15 minutes but I can speed thru the race to get the highlights.

The weather is great in Florida.  I have acquired a bunch of parts and am going to a shop next week where the owner will let me have us of a lift and a dedicated mechanic to get all the work done.  Since I am removing the drive shaft, I plan to also replace the seal on the differential and inspect the parking brake since it of such importance on this car.  There are many differences I find in the old cars like U- joints, idler arm, etc. and the factory service manual is a great help.

Tom Taylor

55 Dodge Coronet