[FWDLK] Barrett-Jackson 56 Golden Lancer

[FWDLK] Barrett-Jackson 56 Golden Lancer

Dear List, I saw the 56 Dodge Golden Lancer D500-1 sold for 200k. I am hoping Dave Holmstadt looked it over and he can tell me how correct it was. He had told me that it wasn't confirmed as originally a Dash One, but he did think it was at least a D500. Dave has as much knowledge as anyone regarding the Dash One and he did make the trip. Great to see other FL cars do well but I was very surprised that The pair of 57 300c cars went so low, 200k for both, there may be more to the story concerning both of these sales, maybe we can get the scoop. If the current market trend continues all FL cars will be benefiting and more of these great cars will be saved, I believe we have a good long run going and next year will bring more crazy numbers to the scene. Tim in Golden, CO 56 Dodge D500-1, And others such as my 58 Desoto Firesweep coupe (rare manual trans car)