[FWDLK] Wanted: Door Sill Covers

I have a thread on the forwardlook forum, but I though I would try the listserv as well.  I am looking for a set of used door sill covers for a ‘57-‘59 two door.  I have a ’58 Dodge two door hardtop, but I am not too concerned about a correct match, just a good fit.  Does anyone know if the club sedan sills will fit the two door hardtop or if long wheelbase sills will fit on the juniors?  That may increase my options!

Thanks,

Mike