Re: [FWDLK] Saratoga Brakes

As a smart precaution, replace ALL rubber hoses on these old cars.
And note that if you have a wheel cylinder that seems to lock up or drag after you apply the brakes, the hose is the first place to check. The hoses deteriate inside and a flap of rubber pushes out of the way when applying and drops down to close the hose and acts like a check valve when you release the pressure. Very common.

Regards, Ray