Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER PRODUCTS-"FIT FOR A KING"

Re: [FWDLK] CHRYSLER PRODUCTS-"FIT FOR A KING"

Watch the credits, on the old movies one will say "Cars supplied by Chrysler (or whoever) corp."
There were offices of the Manifacters in hollywood just to do that, i seem to remember.
Regards, Ray

A committee is a group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
The other day I was standing in the park wondering why Frisbees
get bigger and bigger the closer they get......................Then it hit me!!
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers."
Homer Simpson, The Simpsons