[FWDLK] My Plymouth

My name is Lee Glaze and I live in Pensacola, Fl. I own a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere  4 door sedan that my father special ordered from Guy Yates Chrysler Plymouth(in Pensacola) in 1957. It is black with white side stripes and top and has  a 301-2barrel , power steering, power brakes, 3 speed automaic, air conditioning, and push button radio. It was my fisrt car and both my brother and I drove it to high school. It is in driving condition but I plan on doing a complete restoration in the near future. Thanks to all for this great way to get with others that own and work on these unique (and best) cars.
Lee Glaze