[FWDLK] 58 ply quarter stainless elbows

Anyone need some elbows for the side trim on the 58 Fury’s?  I’ve exhausted myself trying to find them and then when I do there over 100-150.00 each. I have made contact with a company to have them reproduced out of stainless… anyone interested email me if you want some. I’m thinking in the 50.00 range. I have 18- 58s to do and no elbows. This should solve my problem maybe it will solve yours……there are three of you in the club know not to contact me.  You know who you are.  Anyone else, feel free to email me if your in need of some at mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx and Ill put you on the list…

mel