[FWDLK] a few questions

Hello All,
                It's been a long time and I have quite a few questions. Here goes......

1.) I'm getting the body separated from the frame of my '59 Fury four door and I'm going to need new body mount hardware and bushings, rubber, etc.. If any of you have
     done this where did you get them and what did you order/use?

2.) I'd like to get in with the Coker tire deal but I was wondering what the largest white wall tire is that would fit in my car. I have in mind the 235/75/R14's that coker makes
     for the Chrysler New Yorkers, etc. Has anyone tried this? Did they clear the front suspension? Any trouble with the rear fender wells? What has worked if they didn't?

3.) I need to order new exhaust for my car. I'm ordering stainless no matter what. What sources have provided the best bang for the buck. Any recommendations?

4.) I will also need tail pipe hangers and hardware to attach them to the muffler to frame bracket. My frame to muffler brackets are good but I need the rest. What have you
     good folks used? Where did you get them?

5.) I want factory high performance mufflers for my car but I want them in stainless. I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) the SONO-4X was the performance muffler of
     the day. Can I get these in stainless? If not has anyone found something close?

6.) I would like to take the windshield out but cannot find a gasket anywhere. Have any of you fellow sedan owners done this? If so, have you used aftermarket seals?
     Who did you use, where did you get it? I would like to reuse the gasket but I'm not counting on it surviving.

7.) Have any of you rebuilt you front ends with polyurethane bushings, etc.? Who was your source for parts?

8.) I know this was discussed awhile back and there were topics of quality and drain holes and thickness of metal. What was the final outcome of a good rocker panel
     replacement source?

I think that's it for now. I'm really getting back into my car and things are moving fast. Thanks for your time and trouble.
Take Care,
Frank