Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge (Super) D-500 on eBay

Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge (Super) D-500 on eBay

Hi, Rog, et al; just getting home....

Yeah  :'PAP" is the code for gold/black/gold; but, 'unfortunately', that
combo was not one of the 17 :  "Deluxe Two-Tone Combinations" of paint
schemes, offered by Dodge, in 1957.

In fact, the ONLY combo involving "Gallant Gold", was with the gold
in/across the middle "Saddle" area, with "Glacier White" appearing on
the roof, fins, & lower areas.

All of this is NOT to say that this particular color combo was not
O.E.M.; just that it would 'take' a Special Order to obtain it.

Oh yeah (ii) ; my 1st message was prepared from memory; I forgot about
mentioning the
mid-60's accelerator pedal--fwiw, there is a 'correct' accelerator pedal
on Epay, right now, for $10.00 opening-bid.

Neil