Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Coker Tire 'Club Discount' ordering informatio

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Coker Tire 'Club Discount' ordering information

I gotta 'second' Dave's opinion--as I wrote , several months ago, I am
very pleased with the performance of the 235/75R14 radials that I bought
from Diamondback.

The DB's have a considerably stiffer sidewall, than their 'cheapo'
predecessers, which had exhibited NOTICIBLE roll-under, upon turning.

If I had a pseudo trailer queen, or a 'Dowager' car, like a NY'er/IMP,
that only saw Cafe/
restaurant show-usage/exhibition work, I'd install the "correct"
Goodyear bias plys. Great looking tires!

If I had a Fury/300/D500 hot-rodded car, then I'd go with the DB's (or
Cokers)--the DB's have beautiful brilliant white-walls, & no printed
verbage , on their 'front-sides'  (like,  their Taiwan[!!] manufacturer-
information)---:"Made in the USA", they advertise??? NOT 'on/for' my
tires, but you almost need a microscope to read that info, on the backs
of the tires!

Neil Vedder