From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Watson
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:45 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge (Super) D-500 on eBay

The only problem ia a 1958 dashboard and rear view mirror would not have
appeared in a 1957 model.  All interior bits on a 1957 model should be
1957
and not 1958.  Production of 1957 models began in September, 1956 and
ended
in September, 1957.   Production of 1958 models began a week or so after
1957 production ended,

Perhaps no serial number is being shown as it is a 1958 Dodge?   Would
not
take much to change a 1958 Dodge to a 1957 Dodge as the exterior changes
were cosmetic. .  The biggest change for 1958 was the front grille,
headlamps and bumper.

Bill
Vancouver, BC