[FWDLK] Gary Whitehead - known West Coast crook and thief back on eBay

[FWDLK] Gary Whitehead - known West Coast crook and thief back on eBay

Hi to all !

Well-known crook and thief Gary Whitehead is back on eBay  under a new user ID  :  alps392  ; and still dealing in 50’s and 60’s Mopar parts.

Those of you that have been on this listserver awhile will remember his name. He’s ripped off plenty of people all over.  I was alerted by a friend who had the unfortunate bad luck of engaging in an eBay transaction with this idiot.  End result: he’s got big problems.

Don’t buy from Whitehead. You WILL get ripped off.  Don’t sell to Whitehead – you’ll be sorry you did. You can block him from bidding on any of your auctions. Just go to : http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin  and enter:   alps392   .    Some of his prior eBay ID’s  :    cryslergalfl, desertnos, liteonyourwallet, tright3

John Hertog

Sag Harbor NY