From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj Services
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:20 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Believe it, or don't...(true facts), ...

....but I have seen/verified a relative-LOT of "late-year" 1957 Dodges,
which  sported 1958 dashes, complete with r/view mirrors, & 1-piece
speaker/vent grilles, & parking brake handles.

The Detroit factory, quite simply, ran-out of 57 dashes, before the m.y.
expired....

For the  oldetymers, who remember the WPC Club, of the ought-80's, Dick
Kocher's all-black
CRL 2-dr HT D500 featured the 1958 dashboard.

This, alas, is not a Tale-fin, but a true-fact.

Neil Vedder