De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
De la part de Michael Sutherland
Envoyé : jeudi 2 février 2006 23:34
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] 1958 Dodge Production

I included the original e-mail for reference.  I had a couple of questions
about the '58 Dodge production numbers (thanks for providing those Bill!):

1)	for the total production in the U.S.A., the numbers for each
series add up to 132,845 but the total shown is 132,060 (a difference of
785 units); and

2)	for the plant totals, you can figure out the number of units
through the serial numbers and the production total comes to 137,148 units
but you would expect 137,942 - from the grand total (a difference of 794
units).

I thought maybe the differences had something to do with Regals being
produced in both Canada and the U.S.A., but that didn't pan out.  It seems
like these numbers are pretty close - 794 and 785.  Are there any theories
about why the numbers don't quite line up in those two areas?
Is it just an error in one of the figures, or is there another explanation?
Maybe there are 790 Royal 2-door sedans out there somewhere?

Thanks,
Mike