[FWDLK] Falling Leaves......

I understand that custom-made leaf springs are available, but, what I
did, & what I'm very satisfied about having done, is buy  ('62, as the
case-was) stationwagon  6-leaf  leaf spring
assemblies, and, then, use my car's main/long leaf spring, as the
'basis' (correct leaf-spring length) for the 'new' springs, and then
'stack'
4 of the S/W's leafs onto it, as the Dodges have 4 1/2 leafs, & now,
I've got 5-full leafs, with the
help of the stationwagon leafs.

The rear end (as Jim Hoekendijk can attest, who drove H., when he
visited the Yuu-Ess, in OCT) is now fairly 'stiff', but resilient--no
soft-bottom, any more, which definitely aids handling.

You could also custom-assemble your own rear-end, by mixing/matching the
S/W leafs, with your own car's OEM pieces.
If you do custom formulate the leafs, you should , also, install
gas-shocks, front & rear, and find/install heavier Fury/Coro ( and, YES,
they ARE the same part-number) T/bars.

The Coros & Roy's shared T/bars w/the Furys, as all 3 did NOT have sway
bars--The CRL's had s/bars, so, they had 'softer T/bars.

Neil Vedder