De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
De la part de Vincent Van Humbeeck
Envoyé : dimanche 19 février 2006 13:20
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] Parts needed

Hi everyone,

I need those parts :

- 1 front wheel bearing cap (or 2 new ones)
- 3 left threaded front wheel bolts (stamped "L")
- 1 right threaded front wheel bolts (stamped "R")
- 2 special flat head screws used to fasten some of the leaf springs
together

These are impossible to find here in France.
Does anyone has some spares that they could part ?

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop