[FWDLK] 1960 Dodge Dart

Here is a listing in the Fayetteville NC Observer Times paper if anyone is
interested, 1960 Dodge Seneca - $3500.  I called the owner (910 483-6000)who
lives on Middle Road in Eastover area of Fayetteville, NC.  He said the car
is a 4 door sedan, slant six with standard transmission.  According to
current Collector Car Market Review the # 3 value (which is level I am
guessing based on description owner gave on phone)for this car is $3625. The
listing also says to deduct 15% for 6 cyl, 10% for 3 spd manual
trnasmission, and 3% for manual steering (total 28%) which would reduce
value to $2062.07.  I do not know if owner will come his price.

Thanks
Harry in NC