Re: [FWDLK] The ForwardLook Web Site...

THANK YOU DAVE, JULEY  AND THE WEBSITE AND LIST AND ESPECIALLY THE CARS!

WITHOUT YA'LL THERE WOULD BE NOTHING!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

I hope I will me ya'll someday!  Maybe next year for the unveiling of Sexy Sadie!

***This just in I now own a 1958 Plymouth Suburban 4 door.  I would like to know what engine it has.  Radio delete. Has Heater and lighter attachment but light was stolen. No A/C. No power brakes or windows. But the back window maybe power.  It is missing the pushbuttons transmission shifting. It is missing the side badges, trunk emblem, and trunk door opener.  Due to the badges being missing I don't know what kind of Suburban this is.  If anyone would like to have some pictures please email me.***

***I am parting out a 1958 Plymouth 4 door Savoy.  Some parts are already on Ebay. 1 Passenger side interior window molding, 1 Driver's side interior window molding, and 1 Dash Cluster Molding.***

***I am also selling a 1958 Plymouth 2 door hardtop 1:18 Scale Premium Metal DieCast Model.  It is from American Graffiti. It is all red with gold Sport Fury trim and Grill everything else is chrome. Inside stats sheet has model info and Christine Movie Note.***

***I am also selling 1:43 scale Die Cast Models.  For Chrysler I have some 1955 C-300 Convert, 1959 300E, and 1964 Turbine Car.***

Thanks and please email me for info,
Kelly
I am a sort of silent member of the list, but had to add my whole hearted concurrence with Clay.  Congrats on the wedding.  The web site is wonderful and has helped me allot over the years.  I remember meeting Dave at Carlisle a few years ago.

Again, congrats on your wedding Dave!!!

To all,

Again, thank you Dave, I honestly do appreciate everything you have created here, and through everything, were willing to keep going. Also, thank you to Juley for being that very special piece to the puzzle of Dave's life to make him complete, but at the same time, sharing in his desires, and keeping him motivated, but most of all, for sharing him with us as well. It takes a very special person to not only love a car nut, but it takes a super doper special person to love and share a car AND web engrossed person. And for you bein! g that person for him, as well as one of the nicest ?car guys wives? I have met to date, thank you too. It was an honor to meet you as well, and couldn?t be happier to hear of your recent marriage.