From: Ron Waters
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Trunk Lift

Interesting question. This piece is shown on one of the pre-production photos that I have from the Chrysler Design Studio. But it also has the handle scratched out. This piece apparently never made it to production, at least here in the US. I've never seen it in any brochure. Maybe it's a Canadian only option, like the Plymouth script below the trunk lid (near the right tail light).

Ron