[FWDLK] Chrysler Classic

I can remember when it was fun to drive down to Ormond Beach after Thanksgiving to see the old car show and parade.  The emphasis was genuine old cars and a great swap meet for parts.  That has all given away to the Turkey Rod Run which has a 1000 hotrods and a cast of thousands as visitors.  The little town I live in had a little car show on July 4.  There were high dollar replica cars, mostly rice eaters with amps as big as a 427 and the ’55 Coronet, all original, sitting in the corner.  I got the guys info as he expressed an interest in selling the car and contacted him a few weeks later and bought that car.

Tom Taylor

’55 Coronet