[FWDLK] (Fwdlk) Car Transport

Hi All;
René Kroeger will have space available to bring 1 car (or anything, I guess) from Central California back to ? in early/mid May. He has one to deliver out there and will then return to Iowa, but can deliver for you on the way back at reasonable rates. If you're planning to have one moved in or near that time frame call him for a quote. He's moved many Mopars for the 300 Clubs and me personally over the years and is dependable.

Non running is OK. Buying a clip from one of those Western Junk Yards? He can deliver it. Go in with a a friend and buy several clips for your projects and maybe save on the freight.

Call him @ 1-515-314-1942 and discuss your needs.

Regards, Ray