[FWDLK] Swivel Seat Transportation

Anybody on the east coast headed west? I know this is a shot in the dark but I'm looking to get a swivel seat moved from Smithfield Rhode Island (near Providence) to the Detroit area.

Alternately it could be dropped off with friends near Syracuse NY or Pittsburgh.

Just hoping to get the thing a bit closer to home!

Respond to me off list at kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Jim Krausmann
Detroit