[FWDLK] '59 four door hardtop Fury

Hello All,
               Since I'm basically starting over, I was wondering if you know of any/have any  '59 Fury four door hardtops for sale. If so what condition are they in and how much? Looking for a solid 4 dr hardtop with a good body and glass, and all interior pieces and exterior trim. Drive train, seats, engine, and bumpers not necessary but would be nice. Also looking for the above car with power windows. Switches aren't a must. Let me know. Also, I would need the car shipped to MD zip code 21212.
    While I have everyone's attention, do any of you know where I can get the rubber isolater/damper for the steering column to steering box for a '59 Plymouth? If so let me know.
    Thanks for your time and trouble.
Frank