[FWDLK] bogus cars

Hi Everyone I was looking at the javelin for sale on the rack.  It is located from what I can see in the back ground is PJ.S Auto World in still water Florida  {  it is on the back license plate } Has any one called them to see what they want for the car  Maybe they do not even know it is listed.   As the selling prices are to good to be true.  I will watch for more follow up posting on this.  Chuck Deyoe