[FWDLK] Need one left hand thread castle nut for my '56 Ply spindle

[FWDLK] Need one left hand thread castle nut for my '56 Ply spindle

FLL,
Does anyone have a spare left hand thread castle nut for my 1956 Plymouth front brake spindle (driver side) they will sell me?
Misplaced mine during the suspension rebuild and it is holding me up.
Thank you for any help!
Gary Pavlovich