[FWDLK] Central Pa. Junkyard

A few weeks ago, I visited a small junkyard in central Pennsylvania, about 25 miles east of State College. They had several forwardlook Chryslers, Dodges,and DeSotos. Among them were a 56 DeSoto Firedome Seville, three 55 or 56 DeSoto Fireflites, two 58 or 59 Dodge Suburban station wagons, a late 50's Chrysler Imperial, and a 55 or 56 Chrysler. All are beyond the point of restoring, but the glass on nearly all of them is good and most of the trim is still there. There may be other salvageable parts as well.
Another interesting vehicle there was a 55 or 56 Dodge cabover truck. I think it could be restored. I took some pictures of the vehicles and if anyone is interested, contact me and I can send you some pictures.

Scott Harkcom 1957 Dodge D-100 truck 1957 Dodge D-300 truck 1957 Dodge D-600 truck 1967 Plymouth GTX 1968 Dodge A-108 van