Re: [FWDLK] Another Fraud? With a twist

So, what was happening with your "My ebay page", and did you report it to ebay?
Keep watching, Ray

On Mar 3, 2006, at 10:09 PM, Roy Asbjornsen wrote:

????It must be easy. I was in search and was putting a lot of items in my watch list and I also bid on about three items. Then for some reason?I looked up at the top of the page an saw that I was?under someone else's??ID. I contacted that eBayer and by the time he read my email he had been on eBay and just about crapped his shorts, Man?was grateful that I contacted him.
??? I have no idea how I ended up on his "My eBay" page and he had no idea on why he was bidding on DeSoto parts.
?
<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington