[FWDLK] Chrysler 300F

Hi Gang,
         My 300F will soon be put up for sale. I am going to list it on e-Bay, as well as advertise it on a New Zealand website. Unfortunately, and very sadly for me, I have little choice,due to circumstances.
It is a hardtop, in terracotta, VIN 8403128312.  I have owned it since 1993. I know most history, the vehicle has been checked out with the microfiche that is held by the 300 Club Int'l.... it's a fairly optioned out, rust free example that needs resto. With it will go about $10K worth of nos parts that I have collected in that time. There are lots of boxes full of goodies, from an upholstery kit, headliner,engine parts from pistons to whatever, lots of nos Torqueflite parts, nothing unique to the 300F is missing.
I am in New Zealand, but these days, distance is nothing. Lots of folk here import cars ex USA,Europe, and even South America.It is no big deal to send this car to anywhere..........so, if 300F's are your desire, keep looking on e-Bay, or www.trademe.co.nz  in the next week or so.

                     Regards,
                         Dave in New Zealand.