Re: [FWDLK] In a state of OKIE

Glenn, if you've ever been to a WPC Club (Walter Percy Chrysler)
national meet, you'll see/observe that the car talk goes on , all nite,
in the parking lot---hopefully, ther'll be a lot of car-people all-over
the town; that's why it's important to be centrally-located.

I imagine that the downtown area will look like the scene's outa
American Grafitti.

I imagine that before the 'happening', that people will say to bring
their FWDLK parts with them , for a parts swap meet, somewhere (the C.P.
being a logical locus for it!)

Re: L.A.'s (CA, actually!) closing-time, of 2AM, CA was settled/governed
by conservative "god-
fearing" men, who disdained the idea of gold-seeker's, & other riff-raff
, actually "carousing-around" in the early AM hours.

I dunno what Tulsa's closing-time may be, but the parking-lots @ the WPC
meets usually
offered liquid refreshments well into the nite.

I have no idea, however, if the National Plymouth Club , which
reportedly will be staying @ the C.P., has any members who like to
talk-cars, into the nite--they may all go to bed early, for all I know.

It will be fun, that week, NOT having to get-up, to go to work, in the
morning.

To the List: I can PM you with Glenn's message, to me, if anyone wants
to chat, further, in Re: the Tulsa-week's festivities!

Neil Vedder