From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Waters
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:53 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] glass problem and question

Sounds like we're killing ants with sledge hammers.

John - Have you tried Comet with a Scotchbrite pad ? Or maybe rubbing
compound ? If it's lime-based (as in calcium hydroxide), you may try
something simple, like lemon juice. The acid may neutralize it and
there's a
lot less chance of doing bodily harm.

Ron