[FWDLK] Eighth Anniversary of the FL Mailing List

[FWDLK] Eighth Anniversary of the FL Mailing List

Hi All, and Happy Birthday!

Today is the eighth anniversary of the Forward Look Mailing List (the web site's anniversary was Tuesday).  We currently have -500- people from about 20 countries subscribed to the mailing list, and over -1,500- registered users on the web forums.  Who would have EVER thought that there were this many of us out there?

The reason we've grown so large is due to one simple factor -- MoPar people are by far the most helpful & knowledgeable in the classic car world.  I am continuously amazed at all of you; how every day you all go out of your way to dig out dusty parts books, production records, and tech manuals to help each other out.  Kudos to everyone out there who takes the time to make the list what it is today.  You all deserve a big round of applause.

The annual special thanks go out to:
  - My friend Ben, who taught me the importance of a network of fellow Forward-Look'ers
  - Todd St. Clair, for suggesting the very idea of this mailing list
  - Tony Lindsey, for providing his "Seven important tips for running a mailing list". (FABULOUS advice, Tony!)
  - Todd St. Clair, Daniel Andersson, Richard Zapata, Jerry Bramlett, Bill McEntee, Josh Ackerman, David Wallace, Glenn LaGasse, Stein Erik Tveter, Jim Wilson, Daniel Petterzon, Ed & Jan Siarkowicz, and Pete Johnson - Our "Charter" Members (most of whom are still with us today!)

-Dave