Re: [FWDLK] Attaching originals (was: RE: [FWDLK] Eighth Anniversary of

Re: [FWDLK] Attaching originals (was: RE: [FWDLK] Eighth Anniversary of the FL Mailing List)

Dave; Just a thanks from me on the fine job you do as "Owner" of this list. I'm sure none of us really understand the cost in time and money this poses on you. Thanks again.

To all;
I use a Mac with Safari, and I can just highlight the appropriate part of an email and hit "reply" OR "reply to all" button and only that appears on the new reply message page. That's what I did below. this may or may not work with your browser, as in you may or may not get the same milage.

Thanks again, Ray

Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.