Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Johan Jansson
Verzonden: zaterdag 11 maart 2006 23:42
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [FWDLK] buy cars

I'm looking for some cars, maby someone can help me with any of this ?

Chevy -57  2d HT    (nice driver, not show, no rust, under 16' )
Dodge -58 2d HT /Convert   ( the price - )
Mercury SunValley -55    ( the price - )
Ford Crown Victoria 55-56 plastroof    ( the price - )

Ford Mustang 67-68 Convert     (nice driver, not show, no rust, under 13' )
Chevy Impala -58    (nice driver, not show, no rust, under 16' )

Chevy Impala -60 Convert    (nice driver, not show, no rust,under 20' )

Ford Sunliner -56    (nice driver, not show, no rust, under 20' )

//Best Regards, Johan