Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest

Ray
Reply all sends the reply to the message writer and to the list, if you select Reply it just goes to the message writer, you can edit either message and can remove recipients from the to list.

John McCann

John;
The whole gist of this is nothing is "wrong" but when it's been "Reply all" by 5-6 people, it starts to get very big, mainly for us dial-up folks.

Ray