[FWDLK] Shock & Roll

Joe Armeni should be posting soon, regarding his custom-refinement of
Gabriel gas shocks, which he currently has for-sale, on the Epay.

Re: Roger Van Hoy's 42 DeSoto wearing its original shock absorbrers, &
Adam Lindenbaum's , & my car's having  gassers on them, the question
becomes: what kind of car do you own, & how often and energetically do
you drive it?

This week-end, my car is having new Just Sus- pension upper/lower
control arm bushings, and upper/lower ball joints, be installed, along
with the "butterfly-closure" dual master cylinder.

I'll report , next week, on how it handles, with this new stuff on it.

The erstwhile single reservoir M/C had handled the 11x3" Bendix brakes
just fine, so I don't expect any particular improvement, with the
dualie, but, there IS that added safety measure.

Neil Vedder