Re: [FWDLK] Lowering the car

Thanks for all the tips folks. I'm going to start buy just driving it and
putting some weight in the trunk and see if they settles at all. I've had a
few respond that they will settle..

If they don't settle, I've found lowering blocks at the local auto store for
$25 a pair, so it's no big deal. It's a half hour job to swap them out.
Probably take me longer to put the car on the lift and open a beer than to
change the blocks.

Nick
Lebanon Township, NJ