Re: [FWDLK] 60 Plymouth steering wheel needed

Re: [FWDLK] 60 Plymouth steering wheel needed

HA!

I know Piet Hein. He’s DUTCH, from The Netherlands. But that was way back in the 1600’s or so…, sailing the world’s high seas.

Thanks for the compliment on my English!

How’s Bertha?

Jim Hoekendijk

57 Dodge D500

The Netherlands.