From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Ron Waters
Sent: Wed 3/22/2006 11:05 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Finland Gazette Updated

Hey Gang -

It only took fifteen months, But I've added a new chapter to my website, the
Finland Gazette. The new page deals with the problems encountered working on
the brakes of my 58 Plymouth. The Home page has a summary of work that was
done during 2005. Renders well in Internet Explorer 6, but has a couple of
minor formatting problems in Firefox. Other browsers, you're on your own.
Anyone wanting to give feedback is welcome to use the email link at the
bottom of the Home page.

Home page: http://home.comcast.net/~ronbo97/index.html

Plymouth Brakes: http://home.comcast.net/~ronbo97/Brakes.htm

Happy Surfing !