Re: [FWDLK] Item number: 4627134909

It does say payment method is cash in person so who knows?It's easy to back out if you have cash and there is no car there.It does seem very fishy though,here everyone is trying to get(and getting) $20,000 for $5,000 cars on EBAY and this guy is doing the opposite.I would be very cautious of this deal.
Adam