[FWDLK] 4627134909........HERES THE KICKER

[FWDLK] 4627134909........HERES THE KICKER

Something else to look at. The "Take it now for $5,200 !!!" looked to have a slight  dark hue around it. So I hi lighted it as if to copy and past and it looked like this.......

 Hi light the above........
and you can see what happens. None of the rest of the description looks like that. It's as if it is an overlay. Also It is the only lettering that is darker then any other part of the Description.
    Sherlock Holmes
   Puyallup Washington