From: "Floyd D. Harper" <fdh4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Brake conversion for Forward Look
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:23:24 -0700

I recall that sometime back that there was a thread about taking the brakes from an Aspen or Volare donor car and putting it into a forward look car. This has the impact of taking your car from a single to a dual master cylinder system. I would appreciate any information or sources available.

  1960 Dodge Dart Pioneer
  2 door hardtop
  Floyd in Florida