Re: [FWDLK] Lighter Unit, Lighter Unit On The Dash.

Re: [FWDLK] Lighter Unit, Lighter Unit On The Dash.

In most every car I've ever seen:
Reach behind the dash and turn the retaining sleeve. It should be easy to turn. If you look at it in the back, and haven't seen one before, it'll look like the lighter itself, but it's really a tin sleeve which acts like a big long hollow nut.

Unhook the wire, spin off the sleeve and the lighter will come out from the front of the dash.

Good luck, Ray