Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] oil filters

Hello everybody.
My 56 P29 Plaza is almost ready for the road.
Down to adding the fluids and charging the battery.

I think the oil filter from a small block 318 (new style) is interchangeable with a 1956 poly 277. Is that correct? Or, what oil filter would be interchangeable?
Thanks in advance,
Matt

Matt Proske

Matt Proske