[FWDLK] boat anchor

    I don't know if this picture will make it through but it was taken yesterday on the shores of Lake Roosevelt, 28 miles upriver from the Grand Coulee Dam. It shows an engine and transmission and frame that has been underwater since the dam was built and recently exposed when the lake water level was lowered to make room for snow melting and running into the lake/river. The mention of the seized engine/ boat anchor made this seem an appropriate humorous post.

John McCann

Wilbur, Washington

Picture site: