[FWDLK] Got Acetone ?

I was reading the viperclub.org  's RT10/GTS
message board (easy to find) Re: "Worst gas mileage ever" thread, &
there, @ bottom of Page 1 & at top-message, on Page 2, is
a sub-thread (or, whatever it's called) concerning an article about the
improved mileage and performance that can be realized by the addition of
.02% by volume of acetone, to gasoline, or diesel fuel.

20 gallons of gas translates to a whopping 2-3 OZ of acetone, which aids
in fuel burning (& increases octane rating, too, according to the
'article').

The thread & article both talk about carrying the acetone in a plastic
container, & using a graduated container to measure-out  the acetone.
Article goes on to say that over-enriching the gas w/acetone is
counter-productive, & on a worst-case scenario, to try-out a 1-tank
application!

The acetone reportedly does not adversely affect rubber diaphrams, etc.

Neil Vedder