From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nichols
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 9:32 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '58 Plymouth paint chips

On the paint chips for a 1958 Plymouth, the silver color, code K, is
not listed or shown.   I am trying to get the exact color to paint my
'58 Plymouth Silver Special.  The paint code on the data plate is KX3.
  The X color is the beige which is listed on the chart.   Does anyone
know where I might find a chip for this color?  thanks,  Nick Nichols