[FWDLK] 1957 Desoto Firesweep Explorer

Hey Gang -

While driving thru Durham, CT, this weekend, I found a weathered 1957 Desoto
Firesweep Explorer (9 passenger) wagon.Car is very rusty, but nothing is
beyond repair these days. Hood rusted shut. Appears to have minimal options.
All chrome is well pitted. Front fenders may be solid. Most bodyside mldgs
are there. Windshield is smashed, as is the glass for the front doors. Less
than 1200 made, according to the Standard Catalog of American Cars.

If anyone is interested in parts, or the whole car, please email me
off-list.

Thanks,

Ron